2011年12月1日星期四

Welcome to iBeengo Destination Blog

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller

I am writing this blog to share with you the beauty of various destinations and cultures around the world, possibly being able to inspire you to see the world from different perspectives; whether its only for a few seconds, minutes, or even inspire you to shrug off your daily routines and plan a life-intriguing trip.

As of today, I have visited over 23 countries, more than 100 cities and lived in 9 different cities for a span of more than 12 months. Many of my family and friends would say "Wow, that is amazing that you've been to all these places!" However, I have never felt that I reaped anything from my travels until upon reading Miller's quote. From my travels, I was able to learn new languages, learn historic backgrounds of certain destinations and architectures, learn to live and interact with people of different ethnicity, and gain new perspective of life. I had the luxury to experience and learn things that students are not able in a standard classroom.

I hope to take this opportunity to share different destinations and their fun, cool, interesting facts, so you may learn something new and put it on your "To Go List". I welcome you to post interesting destinations for me to research and share it on this blog.

First stop - United States West Coast (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona)
Visit us at www.ibeengo.com

没有评论:

发表评论