2012年1月9日星期一

Travel Packing Tips 1

Being a frequent traveler, I become very sensitive in what I pack, making sure it is as light as possible and have my essential items prepped. Today I have learned two new things to pack that could make your life easier on your next trip.


Baby-powder
Going to the beach? Carry a small bottle of baby-powder with you. It is very useful for getting the sand off your wet feet when you are leaving the beach. I always hate getting sand into my shoes and socks, but this wonder powder will make your trip back to the hotel more enjoyable.




Disposable Shower-Cap

These shower-caps are provided by every hotel, so if you didn't use it, you can bring it home for your personal travel uses. How can you use it? A shower-cap is a great shoe bag. You can pack your shoes without having to worry the dirt will get on your clothes. It is also handier than a plastic bag.



Image via Road Fun
Image via realsimple.com

Visit us at www.ibeengo.com

没有评论:

发表评论